Lillie’s Q seasonings can be used on more than just barbeque meats. This fall, elevate your roasted pumpkin seeds with Lillie’s Q seasonings and rubs.
Our Q-Rub is the ultimate crowd pleaser. You simply can’t go wrong with this perfect combination of salt, pepper and garlic. BBQ Fan? Shake Lillie’s Q Carolina Dirt on your pumpkin seeds for a sweet and smoky fall flavor. Craving a bit of spice? Look no further than our Louisiana-inspired Creole Dirt to dust over your seeds. Three unexpected tastes hitting your palate this Halloween season.
Here are the steps to make roasted pumpkin seeds, the Lillie’s Q way.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Cut open the top of a pumpkin and scoop out the seeds with a strong metal spoon.
- Separate the pumpkin from the seeds.
- Rinse the seeds and remove any noticeable pumpkin.
- Drain the cleaned seeds in a colander and use a towel to dry off the seeds.
- Toss the clean and dried seeds with olive oil and shake on the Lillie’s Q rub of your choice.
- Spread the seeds on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes, until seeds are golden brown.
Cool and enjoy!